boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 (4 -6 count) packages
( fresher the better)
14 fluid ounces
creamy caesar salad dressing
- Have all other ingredients ready first off. Grate the Parmesan, tear up the romaine and have the bacon cooked.
- Now trim any fat off chicken.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- In a large pan cook the chicken in the olive oil on medium till no longer pink.
- Cut meat into strips or cubes (using a fork and knife).
- Take out one pita bread and lay on a flat surface, cut a little under a half circle right on the edge(or middle).
- Run your fingers through it to form a pocket.
- Gently add lettuce, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese to fill only a quarter of the circular pita.
- Evenly add about 2 tbs. or as desired Caesar salad dressing.
- Add desired amount of meat (about 1/2 cup).
- With all ingredients, it should only be filled half way.
- Fold open ends over to one side (now it's just half a pita).
- Then eat it!