1 roasting chickens (cooked, bones & skin removed then chopped, Use the whole chicken) or 1
roasted deli chicken
( cooked, bones & skin removed then chopped, Use the whole chicken)
broccoli, chopped to florets size
cream of mushroom soup
( equals to one can)
1/4 cup thickened cream (optional) or 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven at 150oC/300oF/Gas Mark 2.
- Chop or pull apart cooked chicken and only place the flesh of the chicken into a large casserole dish (preferable with a lid) discard chicken bones, fat and skin.
- To cook broccoli and carrots, chop them as directed, put them in a microwave proof dish add 1/4 cups of water, cover with microwave proof with lid and cook for three minutes on high.
- Add broccoli, carrots, frozen peas, onion, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and cream in the casserole dish, mix well without mashing vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice or plain pasta.