4 (680.38 g)
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
( thin slices)
- Cut a horizontal slit in one side of each chicken breast half to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side. Spread honey mustard inside each pocket. stuff with two ham slices.
- Brush with butter. coat with pretzels. Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with extra honey mustard.
- Optional: last 5 minutes cook time may want to try sprinkling a little shredded monterey jack cheese on.