1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
1 3/4 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Combine sour cream and baking soda;allow to work while mixing rest of ingredients.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients and mix alternately with sour cream into batter mixture.
- In a separate bowl,mix cinnamon and brown sugar.
- In a greased loaf pan,alternate a third of the batter with a third of the cinnamon filling;repeat.
- Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350F for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.