1 cup chicken or 1 cup
( More if desired)
3 tablespoons butter powder or 1 tablespoon
fresh portabella mushrooms, slices
8 ounces fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces
linguine, cooked and drained
red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
feta cheese, crumbled
- Add garlic to 3/4 of broth.
- Bring to boil in large skillet, add butter powder.
- Add mushrooms and cook over high heat until soft, and liquid is reduced by half.
- Add cooked pasta, and bell pepper.
- Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle cheese on top.
- bring sauce ingredients to boil.