3 1/4 cups
1/2 cup soft butter or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
- Combine in a large bowl the butter, sugar, egg, and flavoring. Beat for 2 minutes. Add aour cream and then the flour mizture gradually.
- Set oven 400 degrees to preheat.
- Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle with sugar and roll in lightly.
- Cut with floured cutters and place on cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Another way to make is too not sprinkle with sugar and put different colored frostings on top.