fresh ground black pepper
946.36 ml vegetable stock or 946.36 ml
sweet potatoes, diced
44.37 ml low-fat sour cream or 44.37 ml
- In a large saucepan sprayed with vegetable spray, heat the oil.
- Sauté the garlic and onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, cauliflower, stock, sweet potatoesand honey and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 25minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and purée until creamy and smooth.
- Return to the saucepan and thin with more stock ifdesired.
- Ladle into bowls. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro.