24 -36 medium
semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or 2 tablespoons
cream cheese, room temperature
- Wash your berries,cut off stems and hollow out a bit to resemble a small cup.
- Place chocolate chips and cream or Kahlua into a small bowl and nuke for 30 seconds on high.If not melted continue for 10 seconds each time until melted.
- Set aside until cooled just a bit.
- In a separate bowl,beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add the chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
- Put the finished mixture into a Ziploc bag and fill those strawberries up. Heap the chocolate onto the top a bit.
- Put them into the fridge for at least an hour and they last up to 24 hours -- if you can keep your hands off of them for that long. :).