frozen puff pastry
diced sweet potatoes
( or pumpkin)
shredded tasty cheese
fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease 26cm flan tin and line with rolled out pastry.
- Toss sweet potato in olive oil and roast in baking dish for 15 mins until soft. Cool.
- Fry Bacon until crisp.
- Evenly spread sweet potato and bacon over flan base.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Sprinkle with sage.
- Lightly beat eggs, add cream and beat together.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Gently pour over sweet potato etc, in flan base.
- Cook in oven 180C for 40-45 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving.