- Beat the egg and season with salt and pepper based on family/child preferences.
- Spray a small skillet with oil to make the egg not stick. Heat to medium high.
- Pour the beaten egg into the skillet and lay one slice of velveeta onto the wet eggs.
- Cook until almost set, then carefully roll into omlette. I have better luck with thirds, but do what you can. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Bring it WHOLE to the table while still warm. You want the cheese to be melty. Cut into it IN FRONT of the child.
- Say "surprise! You have cheese hidden in your eggs!".
- I end up making seconds every time I make this for my children.