potatoes, peeled and cubed
( about 5)
nonfat sour cream
fat-free cottage cheese
low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
garlic, crushed &,minced
crushed corn flakes
- Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, about 1/2 the cheddar, garlic, salt, pepper& basil in large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes and onions, mix well.
- Pour mixture in a 13 by 9 pan that you sprayed with Pam.
- Pat down with the back of your spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- In a baggie, crush corn flakes and then add some salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss around a bit.
- Sprinkle corn flake mixture over top of cheese.
- Bake 375 for about an hour.