boneless skinless chicken
1 (13 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce)
1 (1 1/8 ounce) packets
taco seasoning mix
green pepper, diced
1 1/2 cups
Minute Rice, uncooked
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Satue chicken in oil in a dutch oven or other large pot until lightly browned.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce and Taco seasoning mix to pot, stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add corn and pepper, increase heat and return to a boil.
- Add uncooked rice and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer approximately 10 minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency.