1 (1 lb) box
low-fat graham cracker
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping
1 3/4 cups
2 (1 ounce)
squares dark unsweetened baking chocolate
Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- In a 9 x 13 pan (DO NOT USE A SMALLER PAN) place a layer of graham crackers.
- Mix up pudding using 1 3/4 cup milk. Let set 5 minutes. Fold in whip. Divide, layer half on top of grahams.
- Add another layer of grahams and the remaining pudding mix. Top with final layer of grahams. Set in refrigerator to chill.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in microwave or in double boiler. Stir in milk, add chocolate and melt. Stir in 2 cups splenda.
- Pour over completed pudding covering all grahams. Return to chill for at least 2 hours.