( about 1 1/2 lbs.)
( I use regular butter and omit the salt)
fresh lemon juice
grated lemon zest
freshly grated black pepper
- Cut the broccoli into spears discarding the thick end.
- Steam or cook the broccoli till tender; remove.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick fry pan over med-high heat.
- When butter foams, add the lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli, lemon zest, salt, and pepper; cook tossing for 1-2 minutes till broccoli is well-coated.
- NOTE: For a quick method, use 2 (10-ounce) boxes for frozen broccoli cooked according to directions on box; then follow the above recipe.