jell-o fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
( 8 serving size)
thawed Cool Whip Lite
reduced-fat oreo cookies, chopped
( about 2 cups)
- POUR milk into medium bowl, add dry pudding mix, and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON 2 tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups.
- Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry.
- Store leftovers in freezer.