white fish fillets
green onions, sliced
( Spring onions)
mushrooms, sliced thin
( 1 Tbsp for each parcel)
- Take baking paper, about double the size of a dinner plate.
- Place some of the spring onions on each sheet of paper with some of the sliced muschrooms.
- Place fish on top and put the remainder of the onions and mushrooms on top.
- Dribble the chilly sauce and sprinkle with salt to your taste.
- Crimp the paper around all open edges leaving a small gap to pour the lemon juice and white wine in, then crimp the parcel closed tight. Place on baking sheet and put in oven heated to 200c for about 10-15 minutes. Don't over cook the fish.
- Serve with steamed green beans or Kumara (Sweet Potato) Chips.