low fat cottage cheese
egg yolk, lightly beaten
parmesan cheese, grated
green prawns, peeled and deveined
seafood cocktail sauce
low-fat sour cream
- Gnocchi: Place the cottage cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in the egg yolk, Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Mix to form a slightly sticky dough.
- Bring the saucepan of water to the boil.
- Roll teaspoons of the mixture into balls and drop into the water.
- When the gnocchi rises to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Arrange the gnocchi onto serving plates. Top with the seafood sauce.
- Seafood Sauce: Cook the shallots in a pan for about 2 minutes Stir in the prawns and cook, stirring until they turn pink.
- Stir in the seafood sauce and sour cream. Heat gently.