reduced-fat cream cheese, room temp
cream cheese, room temp
finely grated lime zest
freshly squeezed lime juice
Graham Nut Crust
low-fat graham crackers
( 5 oz)
unsalted butter, melted
- To make crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pecans in single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Place graham crackers in bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade; pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Add sugar, salt and pecans; pulse to combine.
- Add butter and pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer to a rectangular, 13 1/2 by 4 1/4-inch tart pan (or a 10-inch round tart pan) with a removable bottom, and pat evenly onto bottom and up sides.
- Place pan on a baking sheet; bake until crust is golden and fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- For pie: In bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade, combine cream cheeses and sugar; process until mixture is smooth.
- Add lime zest and juice; pulse several times to combine.
- Transfer filling to prepared graham nut crust; cover with plastic wrap after putting toothpicks throughout; otherwise, plastic wrap will stick.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours or preferably overnight. Slice and serve.