coarsely grated zucchini, packed
( one thin zucchini about 10-inches in length)
eggs, slightly beaten
onion, finely chopped
( or use green onions)
2 -3 teaspoons
fresh minced garlic
( or to taste, or use 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
grated parmesan cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
( can use cheddar cheese)
1 -2 teaspoon
fresh coarse ground black pepper
( or to taste)
( for frying, or use vegetable or Canola oil)
- Hand squeeze out as much of the moisture in the zucchini as possible (this is important!).
- Place the zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except oil.
- Mix well to combine and adjust seasoning salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop the zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoons into hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.