2 (6 ounce) packets
1 1/2 cups
- Break biscuits into thirds.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sugar and chocolate and mix until melted.
- Add milk and eggs, mix and cook until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla and biscuits and mix until combined.
- The cookies should break during mixing into small pieces.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of foil, and form into a log, about 2 inches in diameter.
- Wrap in foil and freeze for two hours, then slice and keep refrigerated.