grated gruyere cheese
- On a floured surface roll 1 pastry sheet into a 16 inch square, and cut into 4 inch squares.
- Mix the pineapple preserves with the curry power and spread in each square leaving a 1/4 inch border. Divide the cheese and ham over the spread in each square.
- Brush the edges with the beaten egg and fold into triangles. Seal edges with a fork and brush with egg mixture.
- Preheat oven.
- Bake at 400 F on an ungreased baking sheet 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Mine baked a bit faster so I would keep an eye on them after 8 minutes.