whole pimientos, chopped with 16 pieces reserved
( sweet red peppers)
green olives, chopped with 16 larger pieces reserved
- Hardboil the eggs. Put eggs in a pan, cover with cold water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and run eggs under cold water. Let eggs cool.
- Crack the eggs and remove the shells. Cut the eggs in half and carefully remove the yolks. Rub the yolks through a strainer into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the eggs and mix well.
- Fill each egg white with the yolk mixture.
- Using the reserved pimentos and olives, add one of each to top of every egg as decoration.
- Dust with paprika.