( separated at joints and discard the tips)
1 1/2 cups
louisiana hot sauce
3 -4 tablespoons
( or adjust to taste)
- Set the grill to high heat and lightly grease the grill grate.
- Season the wings with black pepper.
- Grill the wings about 8-12 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove the wings to a large heavy-duty foil roasting pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat mix together hot sauce, butter, honey, brown sugar, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; bring to a boil stirring or whisking over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until very well blended.
- Pour the sauce over the cook wings and toss to coat.