( a handful of or whatever needs using up)
( your choice, we've used cheddar and mexicana and both taste great)
- Pre-heat oven to 200c.
- Steam or boil the cauliflower for approximately 5 mins until part-cooked.
- Cut the spinach into strips (this makes it easier to separate) and blanche.
- If you have more time and would prefer to make a proper cheese sauce then make a roux to your desired consistency (using flour, butter and milk) and add the cheese.
- Fling all three ingredients into an oven-safe bowl and mix well.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cauliflower has cooked and the cheese is nice and melted.
- Serve immediately.