potatoes, cut in cubes
2 1/2 cups
( or 2 large fresh carrots cut in chunks)
red onion, quartered
garlic cloves, minced
dried Italian herb seasoning
( marjoram, thyme, rosemary and oregano)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut all vegetables and place in 13x9 baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- Mix the oil mixture with vegetables to coat.
- Cover dish with foil and back for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove foil; stir vegetables and bak uncovered for another 5 minutes.