frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
1 1/2 cups
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems from all but six of them.
- Reserve these six berries for garnishing each cup before serving.
- Cut the remaining berries into thin slices and divide them equally in the bottoms of 6 custard cups.
- Soften the gelatin in the cool water for 5 minutes.
- Place the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a microwave to boil.
- Add the boiling water to the softened gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Combine the orange juice concentrate, milk, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- Stir in the dissolved gelatin and pour the mixture over the sliced strawberries in the custard cups.
- Place the cups in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, or until completely jelled.