- Lay your serviette square out flat before you.
- Fold the top and bottom left hand edges to meet the top and bottom right hand edges. You will have a long rectangle with the fold on the left hand edge.
- Fold the bottom short edge up about 1/3 of the way up the rectangle. Then repeat another 1/3 of the way up.
- Carefully turn the serviette over and fold the top and bottom East edge to the centre.
- Repeat with the West edge.
- Carefully turn this over again and you will have a neat package that has a pocket at the bottom into which a nametag, cutlery, flowers or a small gift can be inserted.