( Fresh is best, this is about 100-125grams)
( nonfat or lowfat okay)
1/4 cup caster sugar (about 50g) or 1/4 cup
( about 50g)
( extract or flavouring to preference)
- Slice up fresh strawberries until you have enough to fill a one cup measure.
- Add to a blender or food processor, or if you only have a stick mixer, just put it in a large pyrex jug.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- You may want to try this a little bit cooler for summer days, omit the water and add a few ice cubes.
- I only leave out the ice cubes because my food processor can't handle hard ice.
- Also it does tend to separate if you leave it sitting around for a minute, Don't let this put you off, just stir it up a bit, it tastes the same, just tends to be more frothy at the top then.