soft brown sugar
frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
( reserve 12 for topping)
( vanilla extract)
shredded coconut, for topping
- Preheat oven to 200°C Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Sift together flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in coconut and soft brown sugar.
- Place raspberries in a bowl and cover with white sugar.
- In another bowl lightly whisk together the vanilla, melted butter, eggs and milk. Pour over raspberries.
- Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins, sprinkle with coconut shreds and press one raspberry into the centre of each muffin.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.