fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into short lengths
tuna in vegetable oil
lemon, zest of, grated zest
1 1/2 tablespoons
dried chili, crushed
olive oil, for drizzling
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Add beans and cook for a further 3 minutes until both pasta and beans are just tender.
- Meanwhile, tip the tuna and its oil into a bowl and flake the fish, keeping the pieces quite large.
- Stir in the lemon zest, capers, chillies and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and beans, return them to the pan and toss with the tuna mixture.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil if mixture seems dry and serve.