1 (298 g) packages
poundcake, cut into 10 slices
2 (85 g) packages
jell-o strawberry gelatin
sliced fresh strawberries, divided
thawed Cool Whip Topping, I prefer whipping cream
- LINE bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cake slices; set aside.
- STIR boiling water into combined dry jelly powders in large bowl at least 2 minute until jelly powder is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes; stir 3 to 5 minute or until thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice. Stir in 1 cup of the strawberries.
- Spoon over cake slices.
- Refrigerate 15 minute.
- Cover evenly with the whipped topping or whipping cream.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until jelly is firm.
- Arrange remaining 2 cups strawberries over whipped topping to resemble the Canadian flag.
- Store in refrigerator.