1 3/4 cups
( about 1 large banana)
toasted chopped pecans
mini chocolate chip
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg and vanilla.
- Pour banana mixture into dry mixture along with nuts and chocolate chips, stir together.
- Flour a working area and turn dough out onto it. Flour hands as dough is sticky. Form two 7 inch loaves about 2 inches wide.
- Put loaves on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and turn temperature down to 250 degrees.
- Remove loaves from cookie sheet and let cool 10 minutes.
- Cut loaves into 3/4 inch slices, return slices to cookie sheet.
- Bake for an additional 18-20 minutes.