nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Blend blueberries and milk in blender until blueberries are fully mixed.
- Strain blueberry milk to remove blueberry skin/seeds. I use cheesecloth, but a mesh strainer would work, too.
- Mix the blueberry milk, sugar, and yogurt together by using a hand mixer. Mix on medium for 1 - 2 minutes, until completely blended.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes, then pour into ice cream machine and freeze according to its directions.
- This will be a soft serve yogurt when done. You can freeze it in your freezer for 2 hours if you want a firmer frozen yogurt.