1 1/2 teaspoons
( or use 1 teaspoon white salt)
( if you are a garlic-lover then use 1 teaspoon)
fresh ground black pepper
fresh mushrooms, sliced
( can use a little more)
fresh minced garlic
canned chicken broth
2 -3 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice
grated parmesan cheese
2 -4 tablespoons
chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl whisk together broth, wine, lemon juice and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl mix together flour, seasoned salt (or white salt) paprika, garlic powder and black pepper; mix to combine well.
- In another shallow bowl mix together the eggs with milk.
- Dip the chicken pieces firstly in the egg mixture then coat in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet heat butter and oil over medium heat; add in the coated chicken pieces and sauté until golden brown (do not cook completely) remove to a plate.
- To the same skillet add in mushroom slices and sauté for about 5-6 minutes or until they loose their moisture.
- Add in onion and garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add the browned chicken back to the skillet.
- Add in the wine/cornstarch mixture; bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese if desired and fresh parsley.