butter, softened at room temperature
( 2 Sticks)
cream of tartar
( small can)
lemons, juice and zest of
1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes
instant vanilla pudding
( use juice from lemons-you may need to use 3 lemons to obtain 1/3 cup juice)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease two 9x5 loaf pans.
- In mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, sour cream, evaporated milk, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- In separate bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, instant pudding and cream of tarter.
- With mixer running on low, slowly add flour mixture until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries by hand, being careful not to overmix and break up berries.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until golden brown on top.