1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes
( reduced sodium)
baked corn tortilla chips, broken
Lettuce, shredded and divided
1 (16 ounce) cans
kidney beans, rinsed and drained
tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
1 (2 1/4 ounce) cans
sliced ripe olives, drained
cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
( reduced fat)
fat free sour cream
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, layer tortilla chipes, 7 cups lettuce, beans, half of tomatoes, olives, half of cheese and meat mixture.
- Top with remaining tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and salsa. Serve with salad.