( lump is best)
5 1/4 ounces
blue cheese, crumbles
- Heat saute pan to med-high. Add garlic and onions and cook for approx 1 minute.
- Add crabmeat and cook for approx another minute (until heated through).
- Add the Boursin cheese and melt slowly. Once melted, add the half and half and simmer on med-low until liquid is reduced to a creamy sauce (2-4 minutes).
- Add the parmesan cheese and bleu cheese. It will thicken nicely.
- Season with pepper as you like.
- Pour over steaks and serve.
- It is also wonderful on asparagus.