purchased pizza dough
flour, for surface
extra virgin olive oil
fresh thyme leave, chopped
- Position the oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface, to 1/2 inch thick.
- Transfer the dough to a heavy large baking sheet. Using a fork, pierce the dough all over.
- Drizzle the oil over the dough. Sprinkle with thyme and salt.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into serving size wedges.
- Note: When I made this, I added crushed garlic to the oil before brushing it onto the dough, and I after sprinkling the thyme, I also sprinkled on some parmesan cheese.