green spring onions, finely sliced
Chinese cabbage, shredded
corn kernels, drained
sweet chili sauce
spring rolls, sheets thawed
egg white, lightly beaten
cooking oil, to spray
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add mince and stir-fry until browned.
- Add vegetables and sauces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes and drain the liquid.
- Beat lightly the egg white.
- Place 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture along the corner of 1 spring roll sheet.
- Brush edges with egg white. Roll up the sheet from the corner, folding in the edges to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and sheets.
- Place spring rolls on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with dipping sauce, like sweet chilli or similar.