broccoli, frozen chopped
10 1/2 ounces
canned chicken broth
cooked ham, cubed
4 1/2 ounces
canned mushroom slices, drained
hot cooked noodles
- Place broccoli and water in a 1 quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender, stirring once.
- Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, heat butter, uncovered on high for 20 seconds, or until melted.
- Add onion, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in flour until blended.
- Gradually, stir in broth; mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 to 6 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring once.
- Add the ham, sour cream, mushrooms and reserved broccoli; mix well.
- Cook, uncovered,on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring once.
- Serve on noodles.