leek, wash well and slice finely
frozen spinach, thawed
sour cream, lite is fine
grated tasty cheese
salt and pepper
shortcrust pastry, I used 2 sheets of frozen pastry
- Melt butter in pan, add sliced leek.
- Cook, stirrng for 3 minutes till soft, remove from heat.
- Place thawed spinach into sieve and press to remove excess water.
- Add to leek mixture.
- Combine sour cream and eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in leeks,spinach,cheese and salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 190 C.
- Lightly grease pie tin.
- Line tin with pastry, prick base with fork.
- Bake pastry for 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake 30 minutes.