1 (16 ounce) cans
1 1/4 cups
1 3/4 teaspoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch round cake pan with oil.
- Combine topping ingredients and spread evenly over the pan. Arrange pineapple slices on top with a cherry in the center of each ring.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat sugar and milk together to dissolve sugar, then add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over pineapple topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let stand for a few minutes before loosening the edges and inverting over a serving plate.