1 1/2 lbs
red wine vinegar
ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
- Slice the steak against the grain at 45 degree angle into 1/4"-thick strips.
- In a large bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Toss meat slices into the chimichurri to coat.
- Thread 4-5 strips (6 oz) onto each of 4 metal skewers. Fold each strip accordion-style, then spear through the center with the skewer. Spread strips down length of the skewer.
- Grill skewers, covered, for 3 minutes. Turn, baste with remaining chimichurri, and grill, covered, for 3 more minutes.