refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
( we use the Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers)
shaved deli ham
( enough for 30 biscuits)
30 slices swiss cheese (sliced to fit the biscuit) or 30 slices
( sliced to fit the biscuit)
( use the real thing)
- Bake the biscuits on 350°F until just very light brown. Cool. Slice biscuits in half horizontally.
- Place slice of ham and cheese on each biscuit.
- In a glass bowl melt butter in microwave. Add in mustard. You have to stir up really well to get it incorporated.
- In 2 large baking pan (15x10-inch) place enough mustard/butter mixture to barely cover the bottom of pan(should use about 4 tbsp).
- Place biscuits in pan closely together.Spoon remaining butter/mustard on top of each biscuit. Use a teaspoons at a time. Continue until all this mixture has been used.
- Cover with foil and place in refrigerator for several hours (you can do this up to 24 hours in advance).
- Bake at 350°F (uncovered) until cheese has melted. Serve.