453.59 g walleye, fillets or 453.59 g perch fillets or 453.59 g pike fish fillets or 453.59 g cod fish fillets or 453.59 g
reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips, parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic powder, pepper.
- Dip fish in milk, then with the potato chip mixture.
- Sprinkle a greased 8-inch square baking dish with crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 500 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.