1 1/4 lbs ground turkey or 1 1/4 lbs
green onions, diced
sweet chili sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- In a pan lightly oiled (I use Pam), fry over medium heat until completely brown, about 5-10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- You can also cook them completely in the fry pan.
- This recipe makes about 30 average size meatballs.
- Adjust amount of Sweet Chili sauce and bread crumbs if it appears too dry or wet, but these amounts work perfectly for us.
- You can combine all ingredients and refridge overnight then cook as normal, for a spicier flavor.
- For OAMC - Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place in a ziploc bag once frozen. Heat in Micro for 45-60 seconds, depending on the size of meatball. I'm sure it can be reheated in the oven, but I haven't tried it yet.