( hot or mild)
eggs, beaten and divided
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained well
jar-style minced garlic
shredded mozzarella cheese
2 (8 count) cans
- Brown sausage and onion, drain and return to pan. Add Italian seasoning and garlic. Add 2/3 of the beaten eggs, mix well.
- Add spinach, mix well and allow to cool.
- Lay flat the dough from both cans of rolls, do not seperate.
- Place one can od dough over bottom of a baking dish. Top with sausage mixture, then cheese. Place second layer of dough on the top; press sides together to seal. Brush top with remaining beaten egg.
- Bake at 350, app. 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.