1 (9 inch)
chocolate cookie pie crust
1 (226.79 g) package
cream cheese, softened
1 (396.89 g) can
sweetened condensed milk
( measure 3/4 cup after whipping, you could add in 1 cup if desired)
chocolate fudge sauce
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in lemon juice and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Drizzle with the chocolate fudge sauce and chopped peanuts (if using).
- Place in freezer and freeze until completely firm (about 5-6 hours).
- Keep frozen until ready to serve, remove from freezer about 5 minutes before slicing, then return to freezer.