pork tenderloin, trimmed
ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the skillet and cook, turning, until browned all over, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
- Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until done, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the skillet, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Reserve the pan juices.
- To the juices in the skillet, add the mustards, sour cream and any accumulated juices from the resting pork.
- Whisk over medium heat until heated through. Do not boil.
- Add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Slice the pork thinly and serve with the sauce.