1 1/4-1 1/2 cups
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except the last item as it is extra just for cooking) until a smooth consistency.
- Heat pan (cast iron skillet works best) on med/hi heat.
- When pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon oil and allow to heat up.
- Ladle approximately 1/4°C mixture into pan and rotate pan to lightly and evenly coat the bottom.
- Allow to cook until edges start to brown and pancake appears firm in the center.
- With a spatula, roll up crepe-style.
- Heat may need to be adjusted if pancake burns easily.
- Enjoy with butter and syrup!